Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (“TOS”) govern the sale of industrial and commercial rubber products by DURATUF PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. to you through its site www.insulatingmats.com. Your use of the Site to purchase the products indicates your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. We may modify the TOS from time to time, and your continued use of this Site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS. Please note that the use of this Site binds you to agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for all the transactions carried out on this Site.
Exactness of the Product
The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, due to the constraints of material reproduction, and batch variations, exact colour and texture representations are not guaranteed on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate. However, we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Our website provides links for sharing our content on Linkedin, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and such third party websites. These are only for sharing and/or listing purpose and we take no responsibility of the third-party websites and/or their contents listed on our website (www.insulatingmats.com) and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third party websites.
We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Duratuf Products on any social networking platform.
- Delivery lead times are estimates. The majority of products featured at insulatingmats.com are kept ex-stock for fast delivery. Any products manufactured to order will have an approximate production lead time detailed in the product information and you will be advised in writing if there is any delay.
- We aim to dispatch stock product line goods within 24-72 hours, usually on a next day dispatch service, and this will be advised by email. We usually use professional transport companies selected according to the weight and dimensions of the product ordered for the best economy and fast delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the goods shall take place at the address specified by you as close as possible to the estimated date specified by the Company. If delivery of the whole of the order at one time is not possible due to shortage of stock or other unexpected circumstances, the Seller will offer to deliver the order in instalments, without additional cost to the Buyer.
- An auto-generated email confirming your Order will be sent within 24 hours, which will be followed by a second email giving you the status of your Order, Dispatch and may contain information to track the shipment.
- Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by email and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- Delivery will be attempted only once to the recipient’s address. Re-delivery/Redirection to other address will not be considered. In case a party fails to take delivery of product after tendering the shipment for delivery, the party will have to bear additional charges, if any, as applicable and decided by the courier/shipper, for re-delivery.
- We may not accept an Order in case (i) we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or (ii) Items are out of stock / withdrawn.
- In case, owing to production or quality reasons, we are unable to deliver the items ordered, we will inform the same to you by email and fully refund the payment to your credit card/ bank account.
- We shall not be able to cancel the Order once it is processed. We accept cancellation of order before processing/dispatch of goods, however, refunds will be processed after deducting bank charges as shall be charged to us by the payment gateways.
- If you are unable to cancel your order online, get in touch with us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Returns & Refund
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us within 7 days from the date of delivery with a valid reason to return the items.
However, in case of such returns, the following shall be applicable:
- The return shipment shall have to be arranged by you at your cost to our Bhiwadi Warehouse or as is mutually agreed upon.
- The goods should be intact, clean, properly packed and in saleable condition without any visible rips, tears or markings.
Duratuf will not entertain claims for damage, shortages etc., under any circumstances, after delivery has been accepted by the Party. Only manufacturing defects will be entertained.
Duratuf shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the shipment if it is caused due to act of God, shipper fault, Force Majeure occurrence of any cause beyond the control of Duratuf including strikes, riots, political and other disturbances, fire, accident of the vehicle carrying the goods, explosions, extremist act, bandh, floods etc.
We currently do not have any exchange policy at the moment and any such requests will be ascertained at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Company.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata, West Bengal.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property rights.
Violation & Termination
You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered until the time of such termination.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Sales or the website please contact us at email@example.com.